It’s the season to be jolly. To find the true reason for the season, always remember this mnemonic: C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S.
C – Christ. Always make Him the centerpiece of the celebration. Start and end with a prayer to Him.
H – Happiness. Make it a joyous occasion. Forget the troubles and the hurts.
R – Reverence. Honor the people who have done you good the past year. Make them feel loved and appreciated.
I – Illuminate. Brighten someone’s day by sharing your talents and gifts to the less fortunate.
S – Spangle. Adorn and decorate the environment with beautiful and colorful ornaments.
T – Touch. Feel the love in the air and respond positively to it. Don’t be a grinch.
M – Money. Don’t spend all of it. Leave some for the rainy days. But don’t be a scrooge!
A – Associate. Be visible and friendly. Attend parties to meet new friends and rekindle old ones.
S – Satiate. Eat, eat, and eat. But don’t forget to exercise!
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
- WOTW: Spirit of Christmas (theworriedbunny.wordpress.com)
- Dickens and Handel on the Meaning of Christmas (pjcockrell.wordpress.com)
- A Meaningful Christmas for your Family (stefanicarmichael.wordpress.com)
- Man with terminal cancer brightens lives with 85 Christmas lawn ornaments ()
- Woman Makes Christmas Decorations Out Of Old Lottery Tickets (proflowers.com)
- Good advice from the Grinch. . . (thyrkas.wordpress.com)